Senior Support Program of the Tri-Valley has many volunteer opportunities. Most of them are in the Friendly Visitor Program and the Nutrition and Exercise Program. We depend on support from volunteers like you. Thank you!
Friendly Visiting Program:
- Friendly Visitor – matched with a senior to be a friend, help with reading, shopping, going for a drive, playing games, etc.
- Group projects to do work on seniors’ homes – heavy cleaning, yard work, painting and repairs.
- Events – help with luncheons, Holiday gifts and baskets, fundraisers, outreaches.
- Office help – filing, shredding, mailings, computer data entry, etc.
- Telephone reassurance – Make phone calls to seniors to monitor their status and update their records.
Please contact Lorie Rohloff at 925-931-5388 or email@example.com to find out more information
When: Time and Schedules are flexible
Where: Cities of Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton