VPC helps those involved in an unplanned pregnancy to meet their spiritual, emotional and physical needs. All pregnancy services are free to men, women, and families of the Tri-Valley communities.
Volunteer opportunities include: lay counselor (training required), receptionist, computer input, bulk mailing, prayer team, event committees and more.
With over 25 years of experience we have entered into many lives and circumstances that help us understand your unique story and needs. Slow down, breathe, and know that you are not alone. Call us today at 925-425-0414.
- Free pregnancy tests
- Information on pregnancy options
- Limited Ultrasound Obstetrical Imaging
- On-going counsel and support
- Counsel for parents and significant others
- Earn While You Learn program
(Baby clothes, diapers, formula, etc.)
- Monthly pre-natal classes
- Community assistance referrals
- Post abortion recovery services
Where: 5776 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Suite 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588, (925) 425-0414
Office Hours: MON – THURS: 9 AM – 5 PM, THURS: After 5 PM By Appointment Only, FRI – SUN: Closed
visit the website at: www.valleypregnancycenter.org