Shepherd’s Gate isn’t a shelter: it’s a safe haven.
Our 2 campuses, located in Livermore and Brentwood, provide long-term, comprehensive care to some of California’s most vulnerable people: women and children experiencing homelessness due to poverty, addiction, domestic violence, and other threats.
- Facilities- Gardening, Handyman help, Organizing donations
- Marketing- Graphic design, Photography, Videography, Social Media
- Administrative- Computer support, Mailings, Special projects
- Programs- Childcare, Classes, Health & wellness, Tutoring, Musical worship, Bible study
- Special Events- Event planning, Event setup & support, Public relations
- Thrift Stores– Sorting, Stocking, Pricing of donations
- Driving Needs- Mondays: 9-10 AM, Tuesday: 6:30-7:30 AM and 9 – 10 AM, Wednesday: 2 hours anytime between 10- 3 PM, Thursday: 6:30 – 7:30 AM and 9 – 10 AM, Friday, 2 hours anytime between 10 – 3 PM, Saturday: 6:30 -7:30 AM
Livermore Campus & Administration Offices
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:30am- 4:30pm
1660 Portola Avenue | Livermore, CA 94551
P. (888) 216.4776 | firstname.lastname@example.org