All Alameda County Homeless Services are now serviced by one “Coordinated Entry.”  This is a simple way for anyone experiencing a housing crisis to understand and receive the support available to them.  Housing Crisis Support includes, but not limited to, outreach, housing problem-solving, flexible problem-solving funds, shelter, transitional housing, housing navigation, rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing.

How Do I get service? The following agencies will complete your application and find the best services for you.

  1. Call 211 (Eden I&R county-wide call center)
  2. Call Abode Services – 510-657-7409 or email
  3. Contact BACS  – 510.613.0330 or email