The cities of Dublin, Pleasanton, and Livermore are partnering with several local food-providers to collect grocery store gift cards and non-perishable food items during this year’s Feed Tri-Valley food drive. All donations will go to nearby food pantries and kitchens who serve local people in need.
During normal business hours on July 9-20, you can drop-off non-perishable, unopened food donations or gift cards to local grocery stores at:
- Dublin Senior Center – 7600 Amador Valley Blvd, Dublin
- Dublin Civic Center – 100 Civic Plaza, Dublin
- Shannon Community Center – 11600 Shannon Ave, Dublin
See the full list of public donation sites.
Recommended Food Items:
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- Canned chicken/tuna
- Peanut butter
- Canned soup
- Canned sauces (enchilada sauce, spaghetti sauce)
- Individually wrapped energy/granola bars
- Juice boxes