CityServe of the Tri-Valley is a rapidly growing human services non-profit (501c3) that makes an impact in our local community by caring for those in crisis and mobilizing mercy and compassion through volunteers and community resource coordination, and was awarded Non-Profit of the Year from Dublin, CA and selected as a finalist for Non-Profit of the Year for the California State Assembly. We are known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
- Our commitment to integrity and excellence influences all aspects of our organization – from the way we care for participants to our desire to how we communicate our foundation vision of mobilizing mercy throughout our community.
- We believe that everyone deserves care and compassion in the midst of crisis and we believe that everyone has the opportunity and gifts to make a difference in their community.
The Position: We’re looking for a Director of Operations & Finance, who is an essential part of the Executive Team. The pay range we’re offering for this exempt position is $65-78K annual, commensurate with experience and education. Main office is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, but as this is an exempt position, some evenings and weekends may be required.
- We offer exempt employees unlimited PTO and flexible schedules and the option to telecommute as job requirements allow, as well as offer 13 paid holidays for our team.
- We also provide full-time employees with 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and options for dependent coverage. Cellphone and computer stipend is provided for staff as well.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related, relevant field is required. (Such as business administration, management, nonprofit management and fundraising), Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressive supervisory and management experience. Efficiently managing administration, HR compliance, building capacity, leading staff, delegating, executing performance evaluation and organization evaluation, managing a performance outcomes/based organization.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in non-profit financial administration and the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders, including fund development and curating relationships with donors.
- High level of proficiency and knowledge on fiscal requirements for 501c3 government funded non-profits, including internal controls, audit prep, and all compliance requirements. Experience supporting the execution of funding contracts, grants, RFPs and RFQs is preferred.
- High level of technical aptitude, and a deep familiarity with industry standards of database management and data analytics. High-level user of Quickbooks Online, donor relations software, and government grant software such as PINSadvantage and ZoomGrants, is highly preferred.
- This position will be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of the business aspects of CityServe of the Tri-Valley, including compliance, finance, HR, and general administration.
- 40% of this position will be responsible for the financial management & grant compliance and invoicing, which includes supporting the fund development efforts of the entire Executive Team.
- 20% of this position will be responsible for overseeing human resources, including assisting with all staffing needs of the CEO, all HR compliance, insurance, document retention, employee relations, benefits, etc.
- 40% of this position will be responsible for operational excellence, creating and implementing scalable operational processes, working with a cross-function team to ensure data and fiscal integrity, ensuring execution of all aspects of general administration including facility management, & other responsibilities as assigned.
The Location: Our main office is located in Pleasanton, CA