County Connection operates a network of local, commuter express, and student bus routes throughout Central Contra Costa County. Most routes go to one of the seven BART stations located in the service area. In addition, bus service connects riders to the Amtrak station in Martinez, and the ACE train station in Pleasanton. County Connection coordinates with neighboring transit operators to facilitate transfers and ease of fare payment through the East Bay Value Pass.
Local, Express, Weekend and School Routes can be recognized by their number:
- Routes 1 – 36: Local routes
- 90 Series: Commuter/ Express routes
- 300 Series: Weekend routes – same schedule Saturday and Sunday
- 600 Series: Student routes – school days only
Service is provided from approximately 6 AM to 9 PM on weekdays, and from approximately 9 AM to 7 PM on weekends. Customer Service telephone operations are from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM on weekdays, and from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Saturday.
(925) 676-7500 (Customer Service)
(800) 735-2929 (TDD/TTV)
(925) 938-7433 (paratransit/Link)