Enjoy a hot, nutritious lunch at the Dublin Senior Center, provided by Open Heart Kitchen, in cooperation with the Area Agency on Aging of Alameda County, and the City of Dublin. Why not try this convenient alternative to cooking?
- Soup and 1% milk are included with every meal
- $3 suggested donation
- Punch Cards: 10 meals for $30
- Seniors 60 years or better
- Annual Registration for the program required
- Daily reservations strongly recommended by 1:00 p.m. at least one day prior (Reserve by Friday for Monday’s meal)
View menu for the current month.
For additional information, please contact the Dublin Senior Center at 925-556-4511.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 11:30 – 12:30; Last seating for lunch is at 12:15 p.m.
- Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Last seating for lunch is at 12:00 p.m.
Where: Dublin Senior Center, 7600 Amador Valley Blvd.