About Linda Taylor

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Linda Taylor has created 102 blog entries.

Website Application for Medical, Food and Cash Assistance


Get medical, food and cash assistance now.   MyBenefits CalWIN is the fast, easy way for California residents to get the help they need with Medical, CalWorks and CalFresh programs. Check eligibility, research programs, and complete an ON-LINE applications for services. Manage your current services and sign into your existing account. For live help:  Livermore

Website Application for Medical, Food and Cash Assistance2018-11-07T18:05:43-08:00

Victims of Crime Resource Center


The Victims of Crime Resource Center is located on the Pacific McGeorge School of Law campus in Sacramento, California.The Center has operated the State of California’s confidential, toll-free 1-800-VICTIMS line since 1984. McGeorge students, under attorney supervision, provide information and referrals statewide to victims, their families, victim service providers, and victim advocates.   Primarily through the hotline,

Victims of Crime Resource Center2018-11-02T18:38:02-07:00

Moving Team help Former Homeless Family into New Apartment


These great guys spent 5 hours of their Thursday afternoon picking up furniture donations from 2 San Ramon families (beds, dining sets, dresser, sofas, chairs) & delivered them to a formerly homeless family who we just moved into a below market rental apt!  An empty apartment turned into a well-furnished home!! Thank you donors &

Moving Team help Former Homeless Family into New Apartment2018-10-22T22:09:38-07:00

Alameda County Dept Child Support Services


Alameda County Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) provides assistance to families through establishment of parentage, the establishment of a child support order for monetary and medical support, and through the enforcement of a child support order. Any parent or caretaker may complete and submit an application for these services. See website for more information: 

Alameda County Dept Child Support Services2018-09-25T17:58:07-07:00

Child Care Links – Subsidized Child Care Assistance


Child Care Links provides needed funds to families to pay for child care costs, through county, state and federal Subsidy and CalWORKs programs. Funding for child care payments is available to eligible families, based on income, family size and need for services. Subsidy and CalWORKs programs serve children, infant to thirteen years of age. Child

Child Care Links – Subsidized Child Care Assistance2018-09-25T17:50:05-07:00

Sleep in Heavenly Peace – Beds on Request


“No Kid sleeps on the floor in our town.” SHP was founded in Idaho in 2012 and is a charitable organization providing handmade bunk beds for children who don’t have beds of their own. So many great charities provide clothing, meals and toys to families, but few organizations offer suitable beds and bedding to the

Sleep in Heavenly Peace – Beds on Request2018-09-15T17:51:43-07:00